Pets are often as close to us as we are to our own family members. So why wouldn't you want them with you when you say “I Do”? Here are five ways to incorporate your best friend into your wedding day:
1. Pose for pictures- You will be taking pictures with every member of your family. Don’t forget your four-legged friend! Mitten Weddings and Events loved working with these dogs Sophie the Samoyed and Macy the Alaskan Malamute as the posed outside of Amyway Grand Hotel, Michigan.
2. Walking down the aisle- Looking for a unique way to walk down the aisle? Have your furry friend escort you to the alter.
3. Custom cake topper- If your dog can’t attend the wedding, include them in your cake topper. It’s an adorable way of officially becoming family.
4. Escort- Have a shy flower girl? Have your dog escort her down the aisle and she will forget that all eyes are on her.
5. Ring Bearer- Does your pooch not mind large crowds? Purchase a ring bearer collar or a cute doggy neck tie and watch them trot down the aisle
Always ask check with the venue to ensure they are dog friendly. Don’t forget to designate someone to be responsible for your pet during the ceremony and can provide transportation home.
Welcome to Mitten Weddings and Events blog! I’m Meagan McPhail, and I love cultivating vibrant weddings for Michigan and Metro Detroit couples. I hope you enjoy viewing my latest work. I’m thrilled you stopped by!