I love wedding planning and getting to know each couples family and friends. I get the opportunity to work with amazing vendors like Megan Renae Studios and this sweet little flower girl!
Photo Credit: Megan Renae Studios
At Mitten Weddings and Events, we are here to help you and your wedding party get down the aisle with ease. Here are some ways we make your day a little easier:
1) Lining the wedding party - We always give our attendants a last call for powder room touch ups before the ceremony is ready to begin.
2) Cueing the music and signaling the DJ or entertainment - Whether you have 1 or 5 songs to walk down the aisle to, we will be there to ensure your Dj or entertainment has the timing just right.
3) Reminding the bridal party to smile and hold their bouquets at their belly button - Ladies get nervous and forget to smile for the photographer and hold their bouquets to high, we are there to remind everyone what looks best for your photos.
4) Helping flower girls and ring bearers get down the aisle - Whether it’s holding their hand down the aisle or making sure they see their grandparent to run to, we love helping the little ones be a part of your special day.
5) Getting the bride down the aisle - We're there to remind her to take 3 deep breaths and smile, as she approaches her husband to be. We ensure her dress is fluffed and the layers are arranged perfectly.
Welcome to Mitten Weddings and Events blog! I’m Meagan McPhail, and I love cultivating vibrant weddings for Michigan and Metro Detroit couples. I hope you enjoy viewing my latest work. I’m thrilled you stopped by!